Last updated June 6, 2018
• the personal information we collect about you
• what we do with your information, and
• who your information might be shared with.
Who we are
Henchman & Goon AS ('we' or 'us') are a 'data controller' for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU), (i.e. we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information).
Information we collect about you
Personal information provided by you. Most content on the Websites is offered without us collecting any personally identifiable information from you. However, there are a few activities where the collection of personally identifiable information is necessary. For example, when signing up for an e-mail or contacting us, we may collect personal information about you such as your name and/or email address. We also collect personal information when you send us feedback, complete surveys or participate in give-away campaigns or competitions.
Personal information provided by third parties.We may receive information about you from other sources such as but not limited to co-sponsors or vendors for give-away campaigns or competitions.
Personal information about other individuals. If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
• give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
• receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices;
• give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you so that we can:
- conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis;
- customise the WEbsites and their content to your particular preferences;
- improve our services; and
- organize give-away campaigns or competitions through the Websites.
Third party websites
Cookies and tracking technologies
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the Websites, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user's internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users. Most of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Information from children under the age of 13
The Services are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use the Services, and under no circumstances should you send information about yourself to us. if we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete that child's personally identifiable information and preclude the child from further access.
We would like to send you information by email about Pode and our future games, competitions and special offers which may be of interest to you.
We will only ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you subscribe to our newsletter or participate in our give-aways or competitions.
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, you can opt out at any time. See 'What rights do you have?’ below for further information.
Who your information might be shared with
We will not share any of your information with any third party unless you have given your consent. We may disclose your personal information to other companies that we have engaged with to provide services to us. Such companies will be subject to confidentiality obligations.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example,
we store your personal data on secure servers that are not available to the public and are only accessible by authorized Henchman & Goon AS employees.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us.
What rights do you have?
a. Right to request a copy of your information
You can request a copy of your information which we hold (this is known as a subject access request). If you would like a copy of some or it, please:
- email, call or write to us (see ‘How can you contact us?’ below);
- let us have enough information to identify you, and
- let us know the information you want a copy of, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
b. Right to correct any mistakes in your information
You can require us to correct any mistakes in your information. If you would like to do this, please:
- email, call or write to us (see ‘How can you contact us?’ below)
- let us have enough information to identify you, and
- let us know the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
c. Right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
You can ask us to stop contacting you for direct marketing purposes. If you would like to do this, please:
- email, call or write to us (see ‘How can you contact us?’ below). You can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email newsletter. It may take up to 2 days for this to take place.
- let us know what method of contact you are not happy with if you are unhappy with certain ways of contacting you only (for example, you may be happy for us to contact you by email but not by telephone).
How to contact us